Adult Probation and Parole Field (Supervision) Offices
Adult offenders in Multnomah County are generally supervised according to the districts in which they reside. For additional information, please refer to one of the offices listed below:
421 SE 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
DRUG UNIT / DUII UNIT
421 SW 5th Ave-Mezzanine, Portland, OR 97204
1415-B SE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97233
421 SW 5th Ave-Suite 700, Portland, OR 97204
495 NE Beech Ave, Gresham, OR 97030
421 SW 5th Ave-Suite 300, Portland, OR 97204
2205 NE Columbia Blvd, Portland, OR 97211
REDUCED SUPERVISION TEAM
421 SW 5th Ave-Suite 490, Portland, OR 97204
421 SW 5th Ave-Suite 200, Portland, OR 97204
Standard Conditions of Adult Probation, Parole, and Post-Prison Supervision
While the specific conditions of supervision may vary from case to case, there is a group of standard conditions which apply to almost every offender. In addition, special conditions of probation may be imposed by the court, or post prison review board in response to the offender’s risk to the community or his/her rehabilitative needs.
What follows are the standard conditions of supervision which are typically used by the criminal courts in Multnomah County. These are intended as reference only and may not be completely applicable to a particular case. If you wish to learn the conditions of supervision for a specific offender, please contact his/her Probation/Parole officer.
- Pay supervision fees, fines, restitution or other fees ordered by the Court.
- Not use or possess controlled substances except pursuant to a medical prescription.
- Submit to testing of breath or urine for controlled substances or alcohol use if the probationer has a history of substance abuse or if there is a reasonable suspicion that the probationer has illegally used controlled substances.
- Participate in a substance abuse evaluation as directed by the supervising officer and follow the recommendations of the evaluator if there are reasonable grounds to believe there is a history of substance abuse.
- Remain in the State of Oregon until written permission to leave is granted by Adult Community Justice or a county community corrections agency. Offender automatically waives extradition if offender absconds supervision out of State.
- If physically able, find and maintain gainful full-time employment, approved schooling, or a full-time combination of both. Any waiver of this requirement must be based on a finding by the Court stating the reasons for the waiver.
- Change neither employment nor residence without promptly informing Adult Community Justice or a county community corrections agency.
- Permit the probation officer to visit the probationer or the probationer’s residence or worksite, and report as required and abide by the direction of the supervising officer and to conduct a walk-through of the common areas and of the rooms in the residence occupied by or under the control of the offender. Report as required and abide by the direction of the supervising officer.
- Consent to the search of person, vehicle or premises upon the request of a representative of the supervising officer if the supervising officer has reasonable grounds to believe that evidence of a violation will be found, and submit to fingerprinting or photographing, or both, when requested by the Department of Corrections or a county community corrections agency for supervision purposes.
- Obey all laws, municipal, county, state and federal.
- Promptly and truthfully answer all reasonable inquiries by the Department of Corrections or a county community corrections agency.
- Not possess weapons, firearms or dangerous animals.
- If under supervision for, or previously convicted of, a sex offense under ORS 163.305 to 163.465, and if recommended by the supervising officer, successfully complete a sex offender treatment program approved by the supervising officer and submit to polygraph examinations at the direction of the supervising officer.
- Participate in a mental health evaluation as directed by the supervising officer and follow the recommendation of the evaluator.